Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tomorrow may be too late!

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQS6yXpTMOw


Tomorrow may be too late!
 "... Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron, and said Ruéguenle the Lord to remove the frogs from me and my people, and I will let the people go to offer sacrifices to him. Moses replied: Tell me when you want to pray to the Lord for you and your officials and your people. The frogs will remain only in the Nile, and you and your houses will be rid of them. Pharaoh replied tomorrow. Moses said this would be done, and know that there is no god like the Lord, our God ... "Exodus 8: 8-10
Frogs of our lives: * Financial problems * Family Problems * Health problems Disobedience * * * Anguish * Depression Fears
We have considered this truth ever: * If tomorrow never comes ... * If I knew that today is the last time I'll see you sleep, I would hug strong and pray to the Lord to be the guardian of your soul. * If I knew that this is the last time I see you walk out this door ,. * If I knew that this is the last time I'll hear your voice, record every one of your words * If I knew that these are the last minutes I'll see you, say I love you,

The Bible and life clearly teach that tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone, young or old. Today may be the last time you see those you love, your loved ones. So do not wait, do it today, because if tomorrow never comes. Our lives revolves around decisions that should be taken today, why we should wait until tomorrow? GOD WANTS YOU LIVE TODAY

Some reasons why we prefer to wait until tomorrow:                                   * Indecision: James 1: 8 * Fear: Proverbs 29:25 * Pride: * Sloth
You and I can live a full life with God if:                                                           
1. We recognize that we need His help.                                                    
Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron, and said Ruéguenle the Lord to remove the frogs from me and my people, Exodus 8: 8
* We need to recognize the problem. If we look at the history of Pharaoh found that indeed he had a problem really was needed, were thousands of frogs around his bed, FROGS FROGS everywhere. Pharaoh was seeing really have a problem.        Jesus told a story of a young man who will one day be revealed, I wanted to enjoy life, wanted to live the crazy life; his father gave him what belonged to him and he went and spent it all. The story goes that he because of his term need to work taking care of the pigs, but was both his need that he was looking forward to eating the food of the pigs.

Now came a time when this young man recognized the situation I was living. Luke 15:17 "Then, coming to himself, said: 'How many of my father's workers have food to spare, but I perish with hunger" Young said am I doing here, I passed by this need and the my father's house there so much. We show that sometimes our mind, our pride, our ego will not let us see the reality of our situation, fear of what people will say let us not recognize the situation and recognize that we have a problem.

2. We are determined to change today
And Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron, and said, "Pray to the Lord to remove the frogs from me and my people, and I will let your people go to offer sacrifices to the Lord."                                                          
a.We must be determined to get out of trouble. If we notice well the words of Pharaoh, he was determined to end the situation he was living, I'm tired Same as then returned to the same, as many do today they say will change but do not                                                               
       b. We must now crave"Rising up, he went to his father. When he was still far off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck and kissed him. "Luke 15:20 We see this young man really change his life yearning, longing out of the situation that he was, he was (immediately) to the house of his father and asked for forgiveness, and said, I want to change today, now, this is the time, I do not expect more.

3. If we trust in His Power.    It is not me is the Lord. We must be certain that the struggle we have, we must be sure that the victory will get in the midst of difficult times is not by my own strength, but it is God alone can give us victory against frogs attack our lives, do not let us move forward, do not let us rest, do not let us live a full life with God, the one who can help us is our Creator, our MAKER. We must learn to trust his power, his love, his mercy, we must learn to rest in Him. And no matter how big it is, no matter how difficult it may seem, God can and will give us victory because his desire is to live a full life with Him all the time.

No comments: